What Is Family Safety Report ?
Family safety has been a hot topic ever since July 2000. That's when the U.S. Department of Justice issued the first truly comprehensive study on the sexual assault of young children as reported to law enforcement.1 The numbers are, to say the least, alarming:
- One in three (33 percent) of all victims of sexual assault are between the ages of 12 and 17 — and another 34 percent are under the age of 12.
- One in every seven victims of sexual abuse is under the age of six.
- One in four sexual assault victims who experienced forcible sodomy or sexual assault with an object were age five or younger.
Horrifying numbers like these are why we're empowering you to get your FREE Sex Offender Report today from Family Safety Report — a comprehensive program designed to help keep you and your family safe in today's troubled world. View a sample sex offender report from Family Safety Report.
With Family Safety Report , you'll be able to see what sex offenders in your area look like, learn their crimes and take advantage of these powerful benefits to help protect your family:
- A complete registered sex offender report, including names, recent pictures and complete descriptions of sexual offenders living near you and your family
- A FREE Child ID Kit that lets you gather and maintain all the information needed to react quickly in case your child is ever in danger
- Round-the-clock access to FREE medical advice from registered nurses through our 24-hour Nurse Helpline
- A wide variety of FREE, downloadable, member-exclusive safety guides, checklists and Q&As that show you how to make your home safer for you and your family
- Assistance with organizing your family records, which can help you respond with speed and accuracy if you're victimized by identity theft or other invasions of your privacy
- Savings on pet needs, including food, toys and even healthcare items
No other program on the market today offers such a comprehensive range of benefits to help you ensure the safety and security of your loved ones. What's more, you can track the movements of convicted child molesters and other criminals as they move in and out of your neighborhood. Best of all, Family Safety Report does all the monitoring work for you and sends e-mail alerts to you when a sex criminal moves near you. Now that's peace of mind!
It's tougher than ever to be a parent and to keep your family safe, but greater peace of mind is just one click away: Order your FREE Sex Offender Report from Family Safety Report today.